Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Julep Maven April "It Girl" Box Pictures and Review

I recently received a Welcome Box from Julep Maven - a box worth $20, free with $3 shipping! Quite a deal. And I was even more impressed with the value of the products themselves.

The presentation of the box is simple and fun.


Inside the box is a couple of small orange nail buffers, which was a nice touch.


The three nail polishes for this box are packaged very neatly and professionally.


Now, I guess one of the colours listed in the description for the box on the site was unavailable when they were putting together this box, because the blue is not the blue shown on the site's listing. I don't particularly mind either way, though, because the quality is so high for the amount I paid.

The colours from left to right are Margaret, Flora, and Maren.

Margaret is described as "Light periwinkle creme", Flora as "Exotic dragon fruit with blue iridescent shimmer", and Maren as "Electric bubblegum sheer with blue sheen".

As described, Margaret has a nice creamy texture and is very opaque. In contrast, Flora is thinner, and Maren is very sheer and soupy, as well as shinier, as you can see in the pictures below.



Overall, my impression is very positive. I give Julep Maven a 10 out of 10 and plan to purchase more from them if possible in the future.

If you are considering purchasing something from Julep Maven, just go here.

linked up:

My Turn for us
Lovely Thursdays




0 comments:

Post a Comment